Orange Language Centre is seeking experienced Native level English speaking teachers to enhance our large, international team of teachers for the 2022 academic year. We are a large and growing English language school and certified Cambridge Exam Preparation Centre. We pride ourselves on our dynamic staff and quality of instruction and welcome teachers from all countries. Now is your chance to be part of a great team and experience Russia firsthand.
Details of Position:
A full-time teacher during the academic year can expect to lead General English courses for adults, children, and teenagers in groups of up to 10 people at levels Pre-Intermediate and above.
Our classes meet 1-2 times per week ranging from 2-4 academic hours per class.
Course duration varies from 60 to 120 academic hours.
General English courses for kids and teenagers are accompanied by Cambridge Exams for Schools preparation (Pre A1 Starters, A1 Movers, A2 Flyers, A2 Key for Schools, B1 Preliminary for Schools, and B2 First for Schools).
Teachers will also be asked to lead Corporate and Individual lessons.
During the summer months, teachers will be asked to teach in youth camps and intensive courses.
Full-time teachers may expect a workload of up to 100 academic hours per month (variable due to Worldwide Pandemic)-.
Minimum: 3-years experience in EFL teaching adults.
Internationally-recognized teaching certificate (TEFL, CELTA, DELTA or equivalents).
Availability to work evenings and Saturdays.
Experience with children and teenagers is preferred.
Experience with Cambridge and other exam preparation (Pre A1 Starters, A1 Movers, A2 Flyers, A2 Key for Schools, B1 Preliminary for Schools, B2 First, C1 Advanced, IELTS, TOEFL) is a plus.
Salary and Benefits
- Full multi-entry work visa and support including registration entirely complying with Russian migration laws (Cost of visa will be reimbursed after probation period).
- A competitive salary. Monthly salaries are given in bi-monthly installments.
- Two months probation period.
- Monthly commuting reimbursement (covering the cost of Metro and City-funded public transport).
- Shared accommodation at a subsidized rate (19,000 Rubles per month) assistance in procuring accommodation upon arrival.
- Training and professional development workshops and seminars.
- Free Russian language lessons (Survival course and higher levels).
- We have a fully equipped teachers room and resource library including free tea and coffee at work.
- 28 days paid vacation available after 6 months of continuous employment.
- We provide a partial flight reimbursement upon successful completion of the contract (ranging 10,000-25,000 Rubles).
Please, send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com